Life Should Be Fun. (LSBF)
Friday, November 10, 2006
So Much To Tell
And I will get to it, I promise I will.
But the two things that are cracking me up right now are this website:
Evangelical Dating
and the thought of this title for an actual book for women: How To Make Your Man a Bottom.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Spent the Afternoon.
Love a Great Collaboration
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
Just had to be noted.
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
Have You Ever.....
just wanted to cry and you can't? Ever feel like you just don't remember how? Lately I think I just can't anymore. I have been ...
No comments:
Post a Comment