Life Should Be Fun. (LSBF)
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Boy In Bubble
Lincoln Center Tuesday afternoon.
May 2nd 2006.
David Blaine in a water sphere for a week.
Afterwards planning on holding his breath for 9 minutes to break worlds record.
Do we really care?
BUT, I could resist going to get a few pictures.
1 comment:
Trunk Guy
said...
Wasn't he supposed to survive under there? What's with the breath apparatus?
4:16 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Spent the Afternoon.
Love a Great Collaboration
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
Been seeing this online but just watching it now. OMG, I was LMAO.FYI: S'Nice makes a killer vegetarian meatball sandwich.
Just had to be noted.
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
1 comment:
Wasn't he supposed to survive under there? What's with the breath apparatus?
Post a Comment