Life Should Be Fun. (LSBF)
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Boy In Bubble
Lincoln Center Tuesday afternoon.
May 2nd 2006.
David Blaine in a water sphere for a week.
Afterwards planning on holding his breath for 9 minutes to break worlds record.
Do we really care?
BUT, I could resist going to get a few pictures.
1 comment:
Trunk Guy
said...
Wasn't he supposed to survive under there? What's with the breath apparatus?
4:16 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Spent the Afternoon.
Love a Great Collaboration
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
Just had to be noted.
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
Have You Ever.....
just wanted to cry and you can't? Ever feel like you just don't remember how? Lately I think I just can't anymore. I have been ...
1 comment:
Wasn't he supposed to survive under there? What's with the breath apparatus?
Post a Comment