Skip to main content

Those Crazy French.....


Llorda (l) & Ljubicic (r)

Todays little bit that made me smile and got my imagination running was this little bit that made the Jock Talk section of Outsports.com :
Locker Room Surprise: The last time we saw French tennis player Michael Llorda it was on TV at the Australian Open, where he was changing between sets (pictured right), revealing a lean, tight body and leaving little to the imagination. So this following story is probably not a surprise: Two weeks ago, at the Nasdaq-100 in Miami, Croatia's Ivan Ljubicic opened his locker and found a naked Llorda awaiting him. Thanks to the BBC, which provided this blow-by-blow description:

Ljubicic: "I saw the door slightly open, so I went to open it and then, shock, complete shock--there was Michael Llodra, naked in my locker!
"He was looking at me, I was looking at him. I said, 'What the hell are you doing here?'
"He said: 'I'm trying to focus for my match.'
"I said: 'It's 10 to 10--you're playing at 10 o'clock!'
"He replied: 'I'm trying to get positive energy from you. You're winning a lot of matches this year'."

Ljubicic went on to win his match that day, and he obviously gave Llorda enough energy that he won his doubles match.

Llorda stands 6'3" and Ljubicic was impressed that he fit in the locker. "The locker, it's not a big locker, it's a small locker. It's not easy to get in that locker, I'm telling you," said Ljubicic.

"He is not a small guy but very flexible. Very, very flexible."

How come this never happens to us when we hit the lockers?


Kind of reminds me of the NYU Lockerroom of late. Don't ask. And get your minds out of the gutter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just had to be noted.

So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thing is they arrested her at her apartment which happens to be across the street from me.(#2 in picture above). Now if you remember from a few weeks ago Governor Spitzer resigned his office and that is also just caddy corner to my building over on 3rd avenue.(#1 in picture above). There is word that this Madam had the black book that had the former Gov. and many others in it. She says she doesn't. I guess we will find out. Funny to to me though that in the picture above he basically could have walked over with a nice appointment after he resigned just a half a block away. PS: Was in a hurry to post so don't yell at me for the crude numbers on the pictures. Haha.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

We were standing at that sign for a few minutes trying to figure out how to say it and then why someone would make the obvious mistake and not fix it eventually. This shot was on the way to my friend Everett's bday party out in Astoria. It was a train ride and a bit of a walk and no friends showed up, I would have killed them but we had a good time anyway. I went out with my friend Steve and we met up with Jorge and his hubby Steve. I wrote about the event a bit ago. These are the Hell Gate Social pics.