Life Should Be Fun. (LSBF)
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
One Final Thing for the Day....
Columbia/Sony Pictures
has finally released a trailer for
Bewitched
. Looks very funny, original and like a good showcase for both Will Farrell and Nicole Kidman.
Go
check it out
and let me know what you think. Am I right or wrong?
1 comment:
The Lonely Optimist
said...
I'm there. Particularly liked the "I'm Darren!" bit at the end...Summer.
2:35 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Spent the Afternoon.
Love a Great Collaboration
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
Been seeing this online but just watching it now. OMG, I was LMAO.FYI: S'Nice makes a killer vegetarian meatball sandwich.
Just had to be noted.
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
1 comment:
I'm there. Particularly liked the "I'm Darren!" bit at the end...Summer.
Post a Comment