Life Should Be Fun. (LSBF)
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
The Only Reason to Watch Dancing With The Stars
is Maksim Chmerkovskiy (oh yeah, Mel B also).
They better win, but I don't go as far as voting. Maybe I will do some email voting on the last week, but I would NEVER call in. I save that for So You Think You Can Dance.
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Spent the Afternoon.
Love a Great Collaboration
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
Been seeing this online but just watching it now. OMG, I was LMAO.FYI: S'Nice makes a killer vegetarian meatball sandwich.
Just had to be noted.
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
No comments:
Post a Comment