Life Should Be Fun. (LSBF)
Sunday, November 04, 2007
And the Winner is......
the Fujifilm Finepix F480 for a ridiculous price at Best Buy. I mean it was on major sale starting today and it was just what I wanted.
Expect to see some pictures from me yet again.
Think I will head out now and take some test shots.
1 comment:
Baiaz
said...
Cant wait to see your pictures!!!!!
1:49 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Spent the Afternoon.
Love a Great Collaboration
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
Been seeing this online but just watching it now. OMG, I was LMAO.FYI: S'Nice makes a killer vegetarian meatball sandwich.
Just had to be noted.
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
1 comment:
Cant wait to see your pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment