Gay Flight Attendant
Our flight was being served by an obviously gay flight
attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood
as he served food and drinks.
As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing
down the aisle and told the passengers that "Captain
Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be
landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people,
if you could just put your trays up, that would be
super."
On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this
well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't
moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those
big brute engines but I asked you to raise your
trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the
ground."
She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I
am called a Princess and I take orders from no one."
To which the flight attendant replied, without missing
a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called
a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch."
Friday, October 19, 2007
A Little Ditty For Your Day.
My friend Richard sends me stories often that he thinks I might find interesting. Today he sent me this little gem that I liked because it fit me and many of my friends so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
-
Been seeing this online but just watching it now. OMG, I was LMAO.FYI: S'Nice makes a killer vegetarian meatball sandwich.
-
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
No comments:
Post a Comment