Life Should Be Fun. (LSBF)
Friday, December 22, 2006
Back to the 80's
I finally was able to sit and watch the trailer for
"Transformers"
. Looks promising, but I think I might have to hold out until I see more. Speaking trailers I am off to
Apple Movie trailers
to see what else I have been missing.
1 comment:
Trunk Guy
said...
I cannot wait for this to come out next summer, I was such a fan as a kid
3:00 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Spent the Afternoon.
Love a Great Collaboration
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
Been seeing this online but just watching it now. OMG, I was LMAO.FYI: S'Nice makes a killer vegetarian meatball sandwich.
Just had to be noted.
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
1 comment:
I cannot wait for this to come out next summer, I was such a fan as a kid
Post a Comment