Skip to main content

Things to Do This Week:

Keep checking Genius Rocket for new freelance ad work.

Head to Home Depot in Queens to get a propane tank. Strange that in you can have a grill for your deck in Manhattan but since 9/11 you can not buy a propane tank in Manhattan. You have to leave the island, buy it, bring it back to the island and then get it filled. Ridiculous.

Do some laundry; an every other day kinda thing with me.

Write back many emails for people who I have been missing from. You know I hate being on the phone.

Start taking pictures again with the 5mp camera I am using until I can find camera I really want. No more settling because I see a great price.

Pray that the sun comes and stays out this week. A sun that feels like it is just above the clouds and makes me sweat as I am walking to the park to wander and play volleyball.

See 'The Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian' by the weekend. I swore I would see it on an off day when it wouldn't be full of parents and their kids.

Sit and wish I had made plans to be in Miami playing with Bry at Nationals. it sucks and I blame myself. It won't happen again.

These are just a few of the things off the top of my head. Always helps to put them out there so then I can not forget them and people can hold me to them. Well they can try but there are only a few people I really listen to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just had to be noted.

So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thing is they arrested her at her apartment which happens to be across the street from me.(#2 in picture above). Now if you remember from a few weeks ago Governor Spitzer resigned his office and that is also just caddy corner to my building over on 3rd avenue.(#1 in picture above). There is word that this Madam had the black book that had the former Gov. and many others in it. She says she doesn't. I guess we will find out. Funny to to me though that in the picture above he basically could have walked over with a nice appointment after he resigned just a half a block away. PS: Was in a hurry to post so don't yell at me for the crude numbers on the pictures. Haha.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

We were standing at that sign for a few minutes trying to figure out how to say it and then why someone would make the obvious mistake and not fix it eventually. This shot was on the way to my friend Everett's bday party out in Astoria. It was a train ride and a bit of a walk and no friends showed up, I would have killed them but we had a good time anyway. I went out with my friend Steve and we met up with Jorge and his hubby Steve. I wrote about the event a bit ago. These are the Hell Gate Social pics.