Nothing Gold Can Stay
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
-- Robert Frost
Friday, August 18, 2006
This Mornings Feelings
So as I got up this AM to the greyish sky I don't know why but I thought of the poem that Ponyboy told Johnny in the movie, 'The Outsiders'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
-
Been seeing this online but just watching it now. OMG, I was LMAO.FYI: S'Nice makes a killer vegetarian meatball sandwich.
-
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
No comments:
Post a Comment