Skip to main content

Summer is Almost Here.

Wow. If you were in NYC for this past weekend you are probably still wiping yourself down from the heat that greeted you as you left your building.

I am not going to be like some and proclaim that summer has arrived because we know that just a week ago we were chilly and wearing sweatshirts and such.

Weekend was fun though.

Saturday, after waking up way too early and trying to go back to sleep I ended up in Central Park, as planned and played volleyball for about 6 hours. Not sure what was in me except the alcohol but I was playing like a demon and jumping high on that swing, but then again I do prefer to play in the heat than in a cool environment. Went back Saturday night and just chilled all night. Went to sleep early and woke up early again on Sunday.

Sunday though I was able to get back to sleep.

Sat around. Then went to the park late. Was about 90 degrees so I only played a couple of games before it was just nasty out. Walked around the park with my friend Gian then we both went home to get ready to go to Hiro later that night.

Hiro was cool. The greenhouse section was basically a sauna so most people were in the open air section which made it more than crowded.

Introduced some friends to one another and then after confirming to each that the other was a good guy, in private of course, they took off together for a fun night of summer-like sexy fun. Felt like such the pimp, but really I was just the facilitator.

Gave the rest of my free drink tickets to my friend Josh and I went home.

Hot week ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just had to be noted.

So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thing is they arrested her at her apartment which happens to be across the street from me.(#2 in picture above). Now if you remember from a few weeks ago Governor Spitzer resigned his office and that is also just caddy corner to my building over on 3rd avenue.(#1 in picture above). There is word that this Madam had the black book that had the former Gov. and many others in it. She says she doesn't. I guess we will find out. Funny to to me though that in the picture above he basically could have walked over with a nice appointment after he resigned just a half a block away. PS: Was in a hurry to post so don't yell at me for the crude numbers on the pictures. Haha.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

We were standing at that sign for a few minutes trying to figure out how to say it and then why someone would make the obvious mistake and not fix it eventually. This shot was on the way to my friend Everett's bday party out in Astoria. It was a train ride and a bit of a walk and no friends showed up, I would have killed them but we had a good time anyway. I went out with my friend Steve and we met up with Jorge and his hubby Steve. I wrote about the event a bit ago. These are the Hell Gate Social pics.