Skip to main content

Catching You Up.

Wow, I feel as if I haven't really put anything down on here of any significance of late.
Well, it isn't like I spout on and on about anything important but I do like to convey information about what is going on with me and what I have been up to.

So I guess I have to go back a good two weeks. I know I have posted in that time but late me give you the skinny, cause I haven't been getting anything fat. Wink.

Broadway Bares: My first time going to this benefit in the 11 years I have lived here in NYC. It was so much fun. I was disappointed that the tickets said no photography and I had to leave my new camera at home. Next year though, and I will go, I will bring my camera. Everyone had a camera. Digital. Camera Phones. SLR. I think I was the only one walking out without a picture or two. I was able to find two pictures from this year online and they are just below. Between their two shows and donations they raised over $654,000 this year alone. Way to go Jerry Mitchell, creator and Tony winner for the first time this year.

Volleyball: My Urban league team has made the playoffs for the second time in three seasons. Only the top 4 teams get to go to playoffs and we had a lock on it with two weeks still left in the season. I think they take place next week, or maybe tomorrow. I think I should find out. I am the one on the team who has no idea where or when we are playing and go strictly by the email chain. Wish us luck.

Moblog: I have created a photoblog as a place to be able to show some of the fun and better pictures I am taking of late with the new camera. I have posted pictures up there from the past two weeks or so. Go take a look or if you are into it you can get your own. It is nice, you can post from email, the Internet template or from your camera phone.

Pride Weekend: Well again that is pretty much told in pictures. Thanks to Christine, Steven and Ethan for the fun parties that I attended from Friday – Sunday. Parade was okay, nothing special. But the people I hung out with were fun and special and made the day worth it entirely.


Back to the regular week now. Lets see what is going to happen for me now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just had to be noted.

So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thing is they arrested her at her apartment which happens to be across the street from me.(#2 in picture above). Now if you remember from a few weeks ago Governor Spitzer resigned his office and that is also just caddy corner to my building over on 3rd avenue.(#1 in picture above). There is word that this Madam had the black book that had the former Gov. and many others in it. She says she doesn't. I guess we will find out. Funny to to me though that in the picture above he basically could have walked over with a nice appointment after he resigned just a half a block away. PS: Was in a hurry to post so don't yell at me for the crude numbers on the pictures. Haha.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

We were standing at that sign for a few minutes trying to figure out how to say it and then why someone would make the obvious mistake and not fix it eventually. This shot was on the way to my friend Everett's bday party out in Astoria. It was a train ride and a bit of a walk and no friends showed up, I would have killed them but we had a good time anyway. I went out with my friend Steve and we met up with Jorge and his hubby Steve. I wrote about the event a bit ago. These are the Hell Gate Social pics.