Life Should Be Fun. (LSBF)
Sunday, November 04, 2007
And the Winner is......
the Fujifilm Finepix F480 for a ridiculous price at Best Buy. I mean it was on major sale starting today and it was just what I wanted.
Expect to see some pictures from me yet again.
Think I will head out now and take some test shots.
1 comment:
Baiaz
said...
Cant wait to see your pictures!!!!!
1:49 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Spent the Afternoon.
Love a Great Collaboration
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
Just had to be noted.
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
Have You Ever.....
just wanted to cry and you can't? Ever feel like you just don't remember how? Lately I think I just can't anymore. I have been ...
1 comment:
Cant wait to see your pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment