Skip to main content

Killing in NYC

So, the story about the actress who was shot in the LES this past weekend seemed quite shocking to me, but why? The more I hear about this story it seems that everyone involved was stupid. The kids who were out looking to hurt someone and the victim who commented, while I gun was pointed at her, “What? Are you going to shoot us now?”

A friend who lives in New Jersey was shocked by the story. Not for the same reasons as those of us who live in Manhattan. He lives in Hoboken and is a teacher at a local high school. He said it was strange that something that is common place outside of the city in more urban areas would garner a front page slot for 2 days in Manhattan.

As of today they seem to think they have half of the group that was out with the shooter that night. They think they may even have the shooter, we won’t know until after the press conference they have planned.

I knew it wouldn’t take a week to get to the bottom of this. Kids talk, the people the kids brag to or talk to talk also. If they don’t have the shooter they will have him in a few days. Hello, we have all seen Law & Order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just had to be noted.

So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thing is they arrested her at her apartment which happens to be across the street from me.(#2 in picture above). Now if you remember from a few weeks ago Governor Spitzer resigned his office and that is also just caddy corner to my building over on 3rd avenue.(#1 in picture above). There is word that this Madam had the black book that had the former Gov. and many others in it. She says she doesn't. I guess we will find out. Funny to to me though that in the picture above he basically could have walked over with a nice appointment after he resigned just a half a block away. PS: Was in a hurry to post so don't yell at me for the crude numbers on the pictures. Haha.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

We were standing at that sign for a few minutes trying to figure out how to say it and then why someone would make the obvious mistake and not fix it eventually. This shot was on the way to my friend Everett's bday party out in Astoria. It was a train ride and a bit of a walk and no friends showed up, I would have killed them but we had a good time anyway. I went out with my friend Steve and we met up with Jorge and his hubby Steve. I wrote about the event a bit ago. These are the Hell Gate Social pics.