Skip to main content

Break Up

How many times have we told ourselves, “NEVER AGAIN”?

Be it getting hurt, hurting someone, smoking, drinking, cheating, being a mean person, being too nice of a person(that hurts the most actually) because you know that they will all come back to bite you in the ass.

Well, I opened up again. I really opened up to someone who I thought I would really be able to grow with. Someone I loved quick and hard. I gave all and he “thought” he couldn't/didn't give enough.

God, it pisses me off when someone thinks they know what I am thinking, what I need and what I am not getting from something.

I have been in NYC for 11 years, pretty much my whole adult life and I have grown hard, very hard except when it comes to love. I will always give it a chance. It is the one thing that can make us truly happy when the rest of our life may be going to hell in a hand basket.

11 years of opening up and then closing back up when I learned that I wasn't right or that he wasn't right for me.

Well, like I said it has happened again. Not going to rehash what went on, because that isn't fair to him since I have spoken about him on here a lot. But I am hurt more now than I was when he “EMAILED” me. Yes, we spoke on the phone right after that email but only because I was “beyond” pissed just for the fact it was an email. You can understand that, right?

Well, in my dramatic sense of putting song to situation here is what is loaded into my ex's gift of an ishuffle to me:

Fighter: Christina Aguillera – No, he wasn't that bad but it is more about me learning from the situation and lifting my head and being stronger from it.

Cry Baby, Take Another Piece of My Heart: Melissa Etheridge/Joss Stone – Just because this song lets you rip your guts out with that primal scream. Plus it makes many points between the two songs.

How Do You (Mend a Broken Heart): Rev. Al Greeene – Can't be more self-explanatory that that.

It will hurt but I won't stay mad, that just isn't me.

The one thing that will take time again is feeling like I can open up to someone and trust them with my feelings again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just had to be noted.

So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thing is they arrested her at her apartment which happens to be across the street from me.(#2 in picture above). Now if you remember from a few weeks ago Governor Spitzer resigned his office and that is also just caddy corner to my building over on 3rd avenue.(#1 in picture above). There is word that this Madam had the black book that had the former Gov. and many others in it. She says she doesn't. I guess we will find out. Funny to to me though that in the picture above he basically could have walked over with a nice appointment after he resigned just a half a block away. PS: Was in a hurry to post so don't yell at me for the crude numbers on the pictures. Haha.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

We were standing at that sign for a few minutes trying to figure out how to say it and then why someone would make the obvious mistake and not fix it eventually. This shot was on the way to my friend Everett's bday party out in Astoria. It was a train ride and a bit of a walk and no friends showed up, I would have killed them but we had a good time anyway. I went out with my friend Steve and we met up with Jorge and his hubby Steve. I wrote about the event a bit ago. These are the Hell Gate Social pics.