I have been waiting for a reason to post this and now that we are heading headfirst into the New Year; I thought this would be a good time. I hope I can change to live by some of these thoughts that I don’t already live up to.
And anyone can read this. This goes for all the ones worshipped throughout the world.
Subject: TEN THINGS YOUR GOD WON'T ASK
01. God won't ask what kind of car you drove; He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
02. God won't ask the square footage of your house, He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
03. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet, He'll ask how many you helped to clothe.
04. God won't ask what your highest salary was; He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
05. God won't ask what your job title was; He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of our ability.
06. God won't ask how many friends you had; He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
07. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.
08. God won't ask about the color of your skin, He'll ask about the content of your character.
09. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation; He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.
10. God won't ask how many people you forwarded this to; He'll ask if you were ashamed to pass it on to your friends.