Skip to main content

Happy New Year to All

Happy New Year to everyone.

So just a quick recap of my new years eve and day.

Party at Time Warner Center Residences. Fun. Little stuffy. Mixed crowd but very nice. Stayed about hour and a half with Fast Eddie. We bought a bag with a change of clothes and our liquor and put it in the coat check. Yes, we had to be dressed nicely for this one.

Second party was at the new residence of Pablo and Robert up in Hamilton Heights (Harlem). We (Fast Eddie and I) got out of our cab, ran to the door (okay, it was a quick trot) and headed upstairs to get our relax on. Pabs, Rob and Mike Z were in the house. That was it. 3 of them. It was about 11pm and all was quiet. And to tell you the truth I couldn't have asked for more. We laughed, just acted silly, drank and had fun. Even though the party was planned rather late and the guest list was about 20 or so it would have been just fine if the night was just the 5 of us. I do love these guys. We actually had 3 others show up for about ½ hour. Came, drank and watched the ball drop. Mariah being slutty crazy just was the icing on the cake. Pictures being taken all night.

Then the old people got tired and Fast Eddie and I headed back downtown.

Sunday morning comes the 10:30am phone call saying brunch is set for about an hour in HK (Hell's Kitchen). The Eatery. Of course the company was good. Food was okay and there wasn't much to look at throughout the place except for this woman with lip work but she clearly had the real breasts working for her. Pictures taken all through brunch.

Walking around HK, stopping at Don's to say hi and check out the Victoria Secret show he has on DVR. I love that show. I asked him to queue it up for when we got there. “Drop it on me” was in our heads for the rest of the afternoon.

Down to Chelsea to say hi to Beau and the people left at his place after the party the night before. Actually not sure if they were left over or if they just came back in the morning for breakfast. Smell of alcohol, eggs and bacon filled the room.

Little furniture/clothes shopping. Aldo. Pier1. Starbucks. Adidas. Got my favorite new picture of the group. I think it is really good anyway.

Hope you all had a kick ass time with your family and friends and I will be back to blogging about just stupid, fun stuff in no time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just had to be noted.

So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thing is they arrested her at her apartment which happens to be across the street from me.(#2 in picture above). Now if you remember from a few weeks ago Governor Spitzer resigned his office and that is also just caddy corner to my building over on 3rd avenue.(#1 in picture above). There is word that this Madam had the black book that had the former Gov. and many others in it. She says she doesn't. I guess we will find out. Funny to to me though that in the picture above he basically could have walked over with a nice appointment after he resigned just a half a block away. PS: Was in a hurry to post so don't yell at me for the crude numbers on the pictures. Haha.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

We were standing at that sign for a few minutes trying to figure out how to say it and then why someone would make the obvious mistake and not fix it eventually. This shot was on the way to my friend Everett's bday party out in Astoria. It was a train ride and a bit of a walk and no friends showed up, I would have killed them but we had a good time anyway. I went out with my friend Steve and we met up with Jorge and his hubby Steve. I wrote about the event a bit ago. These are the Hell Gate Social pics.