Skip to main content

Things I have enjoyed in the last month or so...

After play drinks with my team (Gian, Jorge, Josh).

Crazy city days and nights. Not sure what it is but something crazy is going on in this city of late. People are wigging out and it is getting worse and worse. Maybe I shouldn't put that down as something I enjoy but it really does make you open your eyes when your walking down the street.

Dinner with Pabs. Not many can make me smile and feel at ease as a really good friend.

Mustangs “flying” free in Alabama.

Couple of good dates. Couple of bad dates.

Still trying to figure out what that smell was. If your not sure what I mean go back in my posts and read about the mystery smell in NYC last month.

Two of the happiest barristas I have ever seen at a Starbucks. 54th and Broadway. One loved my jeans and the other just kept staring at me.

New Hearst Building. Passed it last Monday afternoon and noticed how the old base and the new glass go together, weird, not sure if I like it but I enjoyed the idea.

Got to love hanging with Rob and Pablo when I can.

First time at a Rugby tournament which also made it my first time to Randall's Island. Smells like dead fish but a great sports area, especially Icahn Stadium.

Calls out of the blue from Chicago.

And what is it with everyone thinking I am working out more? Nothing has changed but maybe my clothes are shrinking. Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just had to be noted.

So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thing is they arrested her at her apartment which happens to be across the street from me.(#2 in picture above). Now if you remember from a few weeks ago Governor Spitzer resigned his office and that is also just caddy corner to my building over on 3rd avenue.(#1 in picture above). There is word that this Madam had the black book that had the former Gov. and many others in it. She says she doesn't. I guess we will find out. Funny to to me though that in the picture above he basically could have walked over with a nice appointment after he resigned just a half a block away. PS: Was in a hurry to post so don't yell at me for the crude numbers on the pictures. Haha.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......

We were standing at that sign for a few minutes trying to figure out how to say it and then why someone would make the obvious mistake and not fix it eventually. This shot was on the way to my friend Everett's bday party out in Astoria. It was a train ride and a bit of a walk and no friends showed up, I would have killed them but we had a good time anyway. I went out with my friend Steve and we met up with Jorge and his hubby Steve. I wrote about the event a bit ago. These are the Hell Gate Social pics.