Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV71000338 Posted via email from Christopher's posterous
-
Been seeing this online but just watching it now. OMG, I was LMAO.FYI: S'Nice makes a killer vegetarian meatball sandwich.
-
So if you were in NYC for the last 2 days you may have seen the news about the Eastside madam who was arrested Monday or Tuesday. Funny thi...
1 comment:
People are crazy!
I read this in a Norwegian New Paper also. There was a Norwegian couple on the other side of the street while it was happening! They told their story to the newspaper. It was horrible! They did not know where the shot come from. They told that up to that insident they felt completely safe in New York.
But this is not a New York Phenomena, It happends in most cities I am sure. It all depends if your on the "right place" at the right time...
But it is scary!
Post a Comment